IM TAKING MY LIFE BACK

Leave a Comment



Shirt: Style and Curves
Jacket: Forever 21


With recent life changes, I decided that it's time to take my life back. I've spent too much time making excuses for the things I want to do in life.




I spent most of my time worrying about someone who honestly didn't care about me. I was hurt and when I become hurt I turn into someone I don't regconize. I really needed to take the time to think about the things I needed in my life. After a few days,  I realized that I shouldn't have wasted so much energy into that situation.

At this point in my life, I'm trying to focus on the people and situations that will make my time on this earth worth every moment.

Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Off Broadway

I've been working more on the two things I have a passion for which is makeup and creating videos. Putting my focus into something I truly love has made everything I've been stressing over seem so small.

I also have been spending more time with my family and friends. When I get stressed and overwhelmed I can sometimes become distance from the people who really care about me. I am so blessed to have a family who is all about having a good time and being there for each other. Having friends that you can share your journey with is always a wonderful thing to have.

Once you leave the negativity behind you everything will fall into place.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig