HALLOWEEN AF MAKEUP LOOK

Leave a Comment



Halloween AF Makeup ♥

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm fucking obsessed with makeup. I eat, breathe, and most of the time sleep in it. 

To be honest I have not been into doing my makeup for the past 2 months but that's a whole other blog post... For some reason when October comes around I re-find my love for makeup. I guess it's because I am here for the dark and vampy looks and think that I'm this dark queen whenever I do a dark look.

I had this idea to do a Halloween inspired look for my youtube channel, filmed it and then lost some important clips. I was so bummed when I went to edit the video and saw that some of my clips were gone the Life of a YouTuber right! 

I was going to say fuck it and not post anything for Halloween but I had a brain blast, then decided to turn my video into a blog post. My first blog post at that ! 

Enough with the rambling here is the products that I used to achieve this look:

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer $16-$36

It was my first time trying this product and I love it so much. I got a sample size that came 
with my foundation. I will defiantly add this product to my staples. This primer made my skin look so flawless it was like someone put a filter over my face once I applied it. I suggest you all try it out to truly understand how good this product is.

Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation  $42

This foundation was also a first time try for me. I must say that Smashbox has the number one long wear foundation in the makeup industry. No, but seriously this foundation is EVERYTHING!!! It does not budge. After about three hours of wearing this foundation, I looked in the mirror and my face was still beat to the gawds! I know three hours isn't a long time but for an oil slick like me three hours is enough to prove that this foundation is magic. This foundation also comes in a variety of colors which is a gold star in my book.

 Maybelline Fit Me Concealer  $4.99
I swear by this concealer. It is the only concealer I use in my makeup tutorials. It conceals my bags and gives me that poppin highlight under my eyes. Putting a concealer that is one to two shades lighter than your skin tone underneath your eyes will make your foundation routine ten times better. 

Cover Girl Professional Translucent Powder  $5.29
Now let's bake! This is my go to baking product at the moment, This powder ensures that my concealer does not crease on my face. I recommend everyone set or bake using a translucent powder. This powder works just as good as any high-end powder.  
BHcosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette $14
This is my favorite contour palette. It has been featured on my youtube channel already. This palette has the right contour shade for every skin tone. It is perfect for someone who wants to try different contour shades.


Morphe 35O Palette  $22.99

This eyeshadow palette just screams fall so I had to use it for this makeup look! I'm pretty sure you have seen so many people on  Youtube and Instagram talk about this eyeshadow palette. You can create so many looks with this palette. They have mattes and shimmers, which is super fun to play with. Expect many more makeup looks with this palette in my future posts.

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit  Dead Of Knight $29
Nothing screams Halloween more than a black lipstick. Yes, I kept it super basic!  Black is not a color that I would wear on a regular basis but this black liquid lipstick makes me rethink my decision not to. Kylie made sure to make a black lipstick with an awesome formula that doesn't leave your lips patchy. Would you believe me if I said this was one coat ! 


















SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig